As you know I began my journey into capsule wardrobes and responsible fashion just over a year ago. I have learned so much and have discovered sooo many incredible brands and makers along the way (I’m talking rule-breakers, wave-makers who are genuinely making the world a little better). And as promised, I am going to share as much of this info with you as I can!
Before I get started, I do really want to clarify a few things. 1. Most of the clothes I will be sharing I have personally purchased. BUT some have been given to me in exchange for photos. 2. NO ONE has given me clothing in exchange for my review. Now why, am I telling you this? Because if you are anything like me, you find it exhausting to try and navigate whether someone truly loves a product or if they are only saying so because they want to make money selling it! (UGH) So to be perfectly clear, I am making ZERO dollars telling you my thoughts on these pieces of clothing.
Now all that said! I am so exciting to start sharing some of my favourite ethically made garments, in hopes that it might help you! Because ordering online is scary!!! OK so are you ready?
I am going to start out with a review of the FREE LABEL Tulip Tee! You have almost definitely seen me wearing this top whether on Instagram or around town. I L O V E, love it. Seriously.
- It is incredibly soft and flowy
- Made from Bamboo cotton which is breathable, antibacterial, biodegradable and sustainable!
- Washes incredibly well. I wash mine on the hand-wash cycle in my washer and hang to dry. It has been washed ALOT and is in perfect condition.
- It can be dressed up or down. Ladies, I wore this top layered over a little black dress for a fancy dinner, and I’ve also worn it with yoga pants to dance class! It’s very versatile!
- It’s reversible!!! You can were the tulip in the front or in the back.
- Made in Canada by lovely people
- There really isn’t one. I love this top!
- The cost seems scary. (it is worth it though)
If you have ANY questions! Let me know. I am more then happy to help!